- It’s a great time to grab a family photo with everyone dressed in their Easter Sunday attire.
- If mother nature is cooperating, it’s a great time to get outdoor photos and use the lighting to your advantage. With the trees and flowers beginning to bloom they add a great touch of color to your photos as well.
- Get a variety of poses and groups of people as well as individual family members too. Get a picture of just mom and dad and think about different angles for unique perspectives. Get down on the level of your little ones as you will get a totally different angle.
- Spell out the year in eggs or make a large heart shape with the eggs and have your child sit inside.
- Purchase little bunny ears from the Dollar Store to add to the fun as the kids have fun with those or stuffed animals and their Easter basket goodies – these pics just capture their innocence of enjoying the moment, the candid shots. And of course, don’t miss out on a few pics of coloring Easter eggs too.
The holiday season is a time of joy, family gatherings, and creating memories that last