- It’s a great time to grab a family photo with everyone dressed in their Easter Sunday attire.
- If mother nature is cooperating, it’s a great time to get outdoor photos and use the lighting to your advantage. With the trees and flowers beginning to bloom they add a great touch of color to your photos as well.
- Get a variety of poses and groups of people as well as individual family members too. Get a picture of just mom and dad and think about different angles for unique perspectives. Get down on the level of your little ones as you will get a totally different angle.
- Spell out the year in eggs or make a large heart shape with the eggs and have your child sit inside.
- Purchase little bunny ears from the Dollar Store to add to the fun as the kids have fun with those or stuffed animals and their Easter basket goodies – these pics just capture their innocence of enjoying the moment, the candid shots. And of course, don’t miss out on a few pics of coloring Easter eggs too.
Father’s Day Gifts
Father’s Day is around the corner and we’re here to help you create that perfect personalized gift for Dad or Grandpa. There are many options